My current wishlist in no particular order:
Alright got trough the 900 pages if the final book in the Dark Artifices trilogy by Cassandra Clare. Some spoilers ahead.
- Getting to know the faeries and the courts more.
- Diana and Gwyn. (I also liked Mark/Christina/Kieran)
- Ty’s development, he is so focused on getting Livvy back its so sad.
- The parabataicurse. “let us burn“
- A bit predictable.
- The book is named after Annabell but she is barely in the book! I wanted an epic villian redemption arc!
- Obvious Ash/Dru thing for the next installment. Also obvious Ty/Kit thing.
- The whole other world plot seems unnecessary.
- Too. Many. Couples.
Fantasy from Brandon Sanderson and its really good.
The world the characters the magic…. Wonderful! I just have 2 minor issues.
1. The classic;
P1 “Im a nobody” P2 “No! You are special!” P1 “Really?” P2 “Wow such power! This is how it works…”
But I guess its how we as reader will get the info the smoothest/quickest way.
2. The constant use of the word Frowned. I swear if I took a shot every time while reading I would be dunk as a skunk.
This is a trilogy and the first book is my overall fav but can we talk about the ending in the last book? Oh no, spoilers…
What I can say is that the ending is EPIC. But, it took so very long to get there. Second book also suffered from the middle part being really slow. First book feels so different from the other 2 in the series.
First one is a solid 5 stars rating second is 3 stars for me. Most of the last book is 3 stars. Then the end begins and its 5 stars, therefore I pick 4 for the book as a whole.