Alright got trough the 900 pages if the final book in the Dark Artifices trilogy by Cassandra Clare. Some spoilers ahead.
- Getting to know the faeries and the courts more.
- Diana and Gwyn. (I also liked Mark/Christina/Kieran)
- Ty’s development, he is so focused on getting Livvy back its so sad.
- The parabataicurse. “let us burn“
- A bit predictable.
- The book is named after Annabell but she is barely in the book! I wanted an epic villian redemption arc!
- Obvious Ash/Dru thing for the next installment. Also obvious Ty/Kit thing.
- The whole other world plot seems unnecessary.
- Too. Many. Couples.